Vintage Inspired is pleased to announce we’re now offering Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! Said to be among the best paints in the world, Annie Sloan develops and sells her paints from offices in Oxford, England. The shop is a riot of colour and textures and epitomises her particular style, which she terms “eclectic modern.” French chandeliers, hung on pearlised painted walls, are juxtaposed with Moroccan glasses, stone figures and subtle, sophisticated bowls, designed by local potter, Sophie Smith. Included among the paint’s many valuable attributes are:
- Extremely low VOCs so it is good for the environment;
- You can use it on any surface, indoors and out;
- You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make a wash to show the wood grain;
- It’s a girls’ paint, but boys can use it too; and,
- It’s flexible so you can be creative and change your mind!
Stop by Vintage Inspired today, and see how this amazing paint can turn your old furniture into inspired treasures! For more info on Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, please click here.